Wednesday 15 August 2012

The unique Greek Style


                                                                                           Return to c-sideinteriordesign.com


I always loved the 'Greek style', symbolized by immaculate lime washed walls, vibrant blue doors and windows, flat terraced roofs with built-in sofa and cushions, rough stone floors and breezy open space with large views on the Mediterranean sea.

The funny thing is that I traveled the world and visited many countries and continents but never went to Greece! I will, one day and if I ever build a house on our delightful piece of land in Fernleigh it will be a Greek house and too bad if by the window I will look at the Pacific Ocean instead of the Mediterranean Sea.

I recently find those pictures of 'Greek Style' houses and I wanted to share them with you....
I couldn't resist placing some in my website too.
Enjoy.
Cheers, Brigitte.

                The home in Greece of designer Paola Navone 








Mykonos. Twin villas to rent for your next holiday

http://www.marieclairemaison.com/,exercices-de-grec-moderne,200260,1012.asp

 









Some photos from the beautiful book 'Seaside Interiors' by Diane Dorrans Saeks (sorry for the quality of the scans)

















I hope you enjoyed.
Take care,
Till next time.
Brigitte.
C-Side Interior Design

No comments:

Post a Comment