Thursday 1 December 2011

Rugs, rugs, rugs...

Hi everyone,

This will be my last post of the year.
I take advantage of this post to wish you all a merry Christmas and all the best things to you for 2012. I hope you will enjoy a pleasant break and come back ready for a happy and fruitful year, full of projects and inspirations. I also wanted to say thank you to have taken the time this year to read this blog on a regular basis.
I will continue next year to collect interesting ideas, inspirations and designs.
I am going to Bali in January so next post will be full of inspiring pictures of  Balinese architecture, furniture, sculptures and designs.


Rugs.

I think that rugs and artwork are often the two main elements to bring a design together and finish off a room.
Rugs define a space and create a hub. They give warmth and create a liaison between all  pieces of furniture. 
There are so many different styles of rugs.
Here is a happy and eclectic selection, I hope you will enjoy it.
You can also view these rugs and many more on those sites:  Unitex rugs, armadillo, Enoki, Down to the woods, Bayliss, Hiphome, Designer rugs and Cadrys.

If you want to order any of those beautiful pieces, give me a call or email me at
brigitte@c-sideinteriordesign.com and I will pass on to you a  discount of 10% from the retail price.
I can also source for you a huge range of good quality shaggy rugs and hides at a very competitive price.



























Florence Broadhurst handmade rugs


Visit our website www.c-sideinteriordeign.com

3 comments:

  1. interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you


    Designer Rugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.

    Designer Rugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting.
    I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.



    Designer Rugs

    ReplyDelete